The remarkable people who better our world, the remarkable experiences that transform people and communities, and the remarkable contributions that change the future forever.We know success often comes from being an exception to the norm—challenging convention, adapting and innovating, creating bold new trends and pioneering solutions ahead of their time. At Griffith, remarkable is the norm.Since we started teaching over 40 years ago, we’ve been deeply connected to the Asian region, socially conscious and environmentally aware, an integral part of the community and heavily industry focused. We’ve also become a comprehensive, research-intensive university, ranking in the top 2% of universities worldwide.
Our teaching and research spans six campuses in South East Queensland and all disciplines, while our network of more than 200,000 graduates extends around the world.A highly ranked university with an international outlook, we’re deeply connected to our community and value our place in it.Our research excellence, innovative teaching and learning practices, along with our strong ties to industry, make us one of the leading providers of higher education in the Asia–Pacific.
We also continue the progressive traditions of our namesake, Sir Samuel Walker Griffith, who was twice the Premier of Queensland, the first Chief Justice of the High Court of Australia, and the principal author of the Australian Constitution.
- BACHELOR OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS/BACHELOR OF COMMERCE
- BACHELOR OF INTERNATIONAL TOURISM AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT/BACHELOR OF BUSINESS
- BACHELOR OF LAWS/BACHELOR OF BUSINESS
- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- MASTER OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- MASTER OF ACCOUNTING/MASTER OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
- MASTER OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
- GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN BUSINESS