CONVENTRY UNIVERSITY , UK
We are a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high quality education and a focus on applied research.
Our students benefit from state-of-the-art equipment and facilities in all academic disciplines including health, design and engineering laboratories, performing arts studios and computing centres. We have been chosen to host three national Centres of Excellence in Teaching and Learning which has enabled us to invest substantial sums of money in health, design and mathematics.
Our city-centre campus is continually developing and evolving, and we have plans for further investment in it over the next few years. We are a major presence in Coventry, which contributes to the city's friendly and vibrant atmosphere and also enables us to foster successful business partnerships.
Through our links with leading edge businesses and organisations in the public and voluntary sectors, our students are able to access project and placement opportunities that enhance their employability on graduation.
Our teaching, staff, facilities and student experience have received a variety of awards and accolades in recent years, and our future is looking bright too.
We’re proud of our achievements and how the University’s global reputation is flourishing. In this section you’ll see just how committed we are to continuing that journey of delivering quality teaching and learning, outstanding student satisfaction, and our objective of making our students into global ready graduates.
- Awarded University of the Year for Student Experience (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019)
- We’ve been the country’s top modern university for seven consecutive years (Guardian University Guide 2013-2019)
- Coventry University is ranked 13th in the UK (Guardian University Guide 2019)
- 97% of our graduates were employed or in further study six months after graduation (DLHE Survey 2015/16)
- We were ranked top 10 across 12 subject areas (Guardian University Guide 2019)